Industrial egg tart pie machine is suitable for high-efficiency pressing egg tart shell and pies, various sizes are adjustable. It has the function of heating and forming.
Applications: Different styles of egg tart crusts can be formed to produce Portuguese egg tarts, pies, mini egg tarts, waffle egg tart, coconut tart, Hong Kong style egg tarts, Cantonese Egg Tart, etc.
Features of Egg Tart Crust Machine
1. This machine can be used with the production line to automatically produce large batches of egg tarts.
2. The tart presser machine adopts imitation manual technology, which does not affect the taste and quality of the product.
3. The mold replacement steps are simple, meet the production of various styles, and are widely used.
4. High efficiency, save a lot of labor, suitable for large and medium-sized enterprises to implement large-scale production.
5. The egg tart pie machine is PLC program-controlled and adopts the human-machine interface touch panel, which is easy to operate.
6. The dimension of the machine is small, so the space occupation area is small, and can reduce the rental cost.
7. It can work with an automatic feeding device, which can automatically enter the cup with the forming machine, without manual put.
How to Make Tart Crusts
In order to provide customers with high-quality equipment, our 6,000 square meters factory is used for making producing tart mold machines, baking equipment, arranging machines, pressing machines and so on.
Because of the technical content and superior performance of the product. The tartlet equipment widely sell to Europe, America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions, and is highly praised by the vast number of egg tart suppliers at home and abroad.
If you are running a egg tart business, please feel free to contact us. We can provide complete services: recommend suitable tart processing equipment, formulations, operating procedures, installation and maintenance, etc.
Technical Parameter of Tart Pie Forming Machine
|Diameter of Tart||40-90mm|