Do you know the different between oven and industrial oven, the two types of ovens are used for baking bakery food. The former is suitable for restaurants, and the latter is a large-scale equipment for factory use. The differences between the two are described in detail below.
Oven for Restaurant
- The oven can only meet the small needs, baking dozens of products at a time.
- The machine is made of stainless steel and has a temperature controller.
- The baked products are single, and are mostly suitable for baked round flat cake products.
Industrial Oven for Factory
- It is suitable for large and medium-sized food factories, with large output and continuous production.
- Can bake a variety of products, such as cakes, breads, biscuits, tarts, pizza and more.
- Users can choose electric heating and gas heating as heating energy.
- The baking oven has high safety performance and is equipped with an alarm device.
- With hot air circulation system, explosion-proof system, thermal insulation system, temperature control system and so on.
Now with the increased demand for baked goods, more and more people are buying large ovens.
The Following Reasons:
- The small production scale has been unable to meet the market demand, combined with the market demand.
- The oven equipment can realize batch and automatic production, and is suitable for large-scale production.
- According to different product sizes, tunnel ovens are available in different styles.
Our company produce high-quality and high-capacoty ovens specially designed for industrial use. The factory produces different kinds of ovens, if you want to know more information, please feel free to contact us.